Skip to content
- CMDI has different training clusters divided by regions. By having a specific group focused on one region, the services provided by CMDI are more easily delivered to the CARD staff and members.
- A Training of Trainers is delivered often to other CARD staff so that they are also equipped to train and relay information effectively to their fellow staff and the members.
- Training resource persons are subject matter practitioners.
- Regular updating of the designs and contents based on the feedback and recommendation of participants and their immediate supervisors.
- The Institute will also offer new and improved training courses for staff and members of the CARD MRI.
- Improved versions of trainings for MBA staff members like Provincial Managers, Insurance Processors, Claims Processors Ready-to-Go and refresher courses will be done. Current courses for CARD SME Bank Loan Officers will also be improved before offered.